NON-EU citizens – admission
Admission process is based on a Diploma or equivalent document, certifying the completion of studies and passing of a final exam at a accredited high school, respectively university.
In addition, a number of other documents testifying the citizenship, nationality, health status etc. are required.
The application file contains the following documents:
- Birth certificate – copy (if it is issued in Romanian, English or French) and legalized translation (if it is not issued in Romanian, English or French)
- Copy of the ID document or certificate which states the permanent residence in a foreign country
- Copy of the passport (first two pages)
- The Application for the issuance of the letter of acceptance to studies whose fields are all mandatory to be filled in with capital letters and the colour photo
- Legalized copy of High School/Bachelor/Master (as the case may be) or its equivalent authenticated by the authorities in the issuing country, in Romanian, English or French
- Transcript of Records covering all fulfield studies – copy and legalized translation in Romanian, English or French
- Language proficiency certificate (minimum level required for the instruction language is B2/CEFR) or the document proving the fulfilling of the preparatory year in Romania language. (Without a recognized certificate, students must undergo a language proficiency test prior to admission. Persons that come from countries where the official language is the future instruction language at UTCB are exempted from this test, if they can prove with official documents that they studied in that language.)
- Medical certificate (in Romanian, English or French) to certify that the candidate does not suffer from contagious diseases or from conditions that are incompatible with the prospective profession