It is a transnational European higher education and research institution that covers the smart urban sustainable coastal development from a global point of view.
In order to see the booklet click here!
EU-CONEXUS partner institutions are located in France, Greece, Romania, Lithuania, Spain and Croatia:
- La Rochelle Université, France
- La Universidad Catolica de Valencia, Spain
- University of Zadar, Croatia
- South-East Technological University, Ireland
- Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- Klaipeda University, Lithuania
- Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest, Romania
- University of Rostock, Germany
- Frederick University, Cyprus
These partners are united around common values: sustainability, expertise, bravery and novelty.
- 65 538 students
- 9 019 employees including 3 952 academic staff / researchers
- 49 faculties
- 98 research groups
- Development of a European Coastal Policy;
- Creation of cross‐disciplinary, multi‐disciplinary and cross‐sectorial teaching and research programmes;
- Creation of an inter‐university ‘campus’ based on an ever‐closer academic and administrative integration;
- Establishment of common European degrees and common European diplomas;
- Opening of educational programmes to international students, teaching staff and researchers;
- Enhancing the scope of educational programmes in coastal issues, particularly addressing upcoming issues in marine biotechnology, aquaculture, coastal sustainability, marine hydrology, marine environment engineering, civil engineering and port constructions, green transport, energy efficiency, smart port city, etc;
- Increase in the interdisciplinary scope of educational programmes by extending collaboration with the members of Alliance;
- Enhancing international cooperation in joint research activities;
- Increasing the level of institutional internationalisation through physical and virtual mobility;
- Establishment of a Living Lab where students and young professionals all over Europe will meet, get joint education, exchange ideas and collaborate to produce innovative solutions for the industry.