Free movers

UTCB \ Study \ International students \ Free movers

Students enrolled at institutions with which the Technical University of Constructions of Bucharest has not signed a cooperation agreement, can apply for a mobility or free mover internship at UTCB as follows:

The accepted students will send the proof of concluding some health, accident, civil liability insurances and – if it is the case – the proof of obtaining the study visa for Romania. Free mover students can benefit from the cost of accommodation in the UTCB dormitories, provided that the accommodation request form is sent in a timely manner.

Skip to content