A delegation of 38 members represented UTCB at the EU-CONEXUS Forum – How to Build the University of the Future? – in Bruxelles, Belgium
On 11th of October students, stakeholders and staff members from all universities of the Alliance gathered in Brussels to celebrate the achievements of these past 3 years as well as to open discussions about the challenges to anticipate and overcome in the future. 38 members representing UTCB participated:
- UTCB Management and Professors
- Administrative staff and EU-CONEXUS Representatives
- EU-CONEXUS Minor Programme graduates
- EU-CONEXUS School Contest winners
- ASCB – Asociația Studenților la Construcții din București Representatives
- EU-CONEXUS Student Board Representatives
- EU-CONEXUS External Advisory Board members
- Partners and distinguished collaborators
We are happy that two of our students, EU-CONEXUS Student Board President – Dragoş Diaconu and Student Board member – Amalia Dumitru moderated the Forum!
The Forum was opened by a welcoming speech given by Jean-Marc Ogier, President of EU-CONEXUS, and it started with a brief history of EU-CONEXUS: where we come from, where we are now and what we have and still are envisioning for our future and for the future of European Higher Education.
Inspiring talks on how to keep building the University of the future were held by our distinguished speakers. The sessions held included topics such as:
- KEYNOTE “IS EU-CONEXUS THE UNIVERSITY OF THE FUTURE?”
- ROUNDTABLE “EDUCATION FOR A SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRATIC SOCIETIES”
- KEYNOTE “THE ROLE OF UNIVERSITIES IN SOLVING CHALLENGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF COASTAL REGIONS”
- ROUNDTABLE “EU CONEXUS AND ITS IMPACT ON EUROPEAN COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH SCIENCE, INNOVATION AND KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER”
- EU-CONEXUS PLUS: A SIGNIFICANT STEP FORWARD FOR THE EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
You can check the Agenda of the event at the link – https://bit.ly/3rJLbF1.