PhD Summer School
1ST EU-CONEXUS PHD SUMMER SCHOOL
The European University for Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability invites PhD students of EU-CONEXUS universities to master professional and scientific communication and to gain experience working in interdisciplinary research teams participating in the 1st EU-CONEXUS PhD Summer School.
WHEN AND WHERE?
26 – 30 July 2021
Zadar, Croatia / Blended / Virtual*
We understand the seriousness of the situation resulted by COVID 19, and we will take all measures to provide safe environment if the summer school will be on-site, otherwise we will organise the same high quality event online or offering both options for those who cannot travel. The decision will be taken on 21 June.
- Rich, diverse, and stimulating mini-curriculum.
- Hands-on teaching of current practices and trends in interdisciplinary research.
- Networking with each other, but also with internationally recognised experts.
- Insights and feedback from renowned experts in the field.
- Access to focused “meta-knowledge” of experts (e.g., about projects, EU research projects, jobs, publishing, etc.).
- Development of research programme and profile.
- Collaboration and continues work with experts.
EU-CONEXUS Summer School participants will receive certificate and transcript of records (ToR) which will be valid for the credits transfer or recognition at their home universities. 2 ECTS (50 hours).
The Summer School is free of charge to all selected participants. EU-CONEXUS will cover travelling, accommodation and daily allowance costs.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- PhD students from all EU-CONEXUS (member and associated member) universities,
- from all research areas and of any PhD studies year,
- having C1 English.
APPLY UNTIL 14/06/2021 HERE.
The applicants will be selected based on the motivation, assuring the equal distribution by the participants from different universities and research area. About 35 students will be invited to participate. All applicants will be informed about selection results on 21/06/2021.
For more information click here.