UTCB participated at the Night of European Researchers!
The event is part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie series of events and aims to show the general public what it means to be a researcher.
Every year, on the last Friday of September, the Night of European Researchers takes place. Organized in most European Union states, the event aims to make science accessible to everyone, through scientific activities that combine education with entertainment. We were happy, therefore, to be part of the present exhibitions, experiments in which the public was actively involved, conferences, games, contests.
We had the pleasure to interact with the public and present to them the research activity from the nineteen research centers in our university, as well as the research projects we have in implementation.
We also talked with interested young people about the educational offer of our university and the results obtained at UTCB’s international participations, such as:
• 2022 Seismic Design Competition, 3rd Place – UTCB Team
• Performances of the EFdeN Team at Solar Decathlon Europe 21/22, Wuppertal, 1st Place – Comfort, 3rd Place – House Functioning
• The performances of the team formed by 6 students at the model competition, DE&CO – International Student Steel Bridge Competition, Turkey
• The partnership with the Orășelul Cunoașterii – City of Knowledge, regarding this event, who supported us with interactive games
• POC projects, SETTING – Integrated thematic services in the field of Earth observation – a national platform for innovation and Energy-efficient innovative sales systems for use in the urban environment – SVIEE
We thank UTCB students who represented us at the stand, together with teaching staff.
Cezar Vladut – UTCB representative
Ancuta Neagu – UTCB representative
George Pirontea – CFDP
Eliza Lisenchi – FCCIA
Paul Balaban – FCCIA
Florentina Neacsu – FCCIA
Tudor Pardos – FII
Andra Natiu – FILS, DLSC